Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can assure you that in 99 years you will be able

I can assure you that in 99 years you will be able 1 month 1 week ago #2088

I can assure you that in 99 years you will be able to type at the most advanced level, have enough for chaos, and enough money to OSRS Gold buy a yak(not charms) and possibly even extremes and professional gear. 99 mage is included. You are also able to choose how much you want to spend. You can earn 42gp or the leather boots if you're a high-level begger. Even if you're not a pro, you don't need to become a high level begger. Most of your clients can give them back massages.

The full slayer/ slayer mask/ slayer headgear can help you be cool and comfortable while you are begging. You can cut costs by being prudent when investing in German software firms and costly skills like prayer.

A lot of you posted threads on Recent Updates and asked Fmods what they were hiding from them completely. Fmods replied that "This forum is only for updates that are listed on our home page." Which is total BS. This is an update that was recently made. What else could be called it? What's everyone's opinion on this? Here is my opinion. I understand Jagex's motivation behind the nature-rune update. However, I still disagree with the update simply because it's the source of the problem. It is also a bad precedent for future updates.

First 200M Magic exp will earn you over 3,000,000 alchs. The player who clicks his mouse so many times that many times is entitled to earn 2gp an Alch. It's not important. However, that's not the main point. The answer is simple: the amount outweighed the need. That's why? When there were only legit players rc'ing the market was stable but now with Buy RuneScape Gold the hoards of bots there are too numerous that it has smothered the demand THE SAME REASONS that caused the current epidemic will result in just a few months of the runes reaching the alch value once more. What now? You can reduce the value of alch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: